JOIN US at the Mullumbimby Community Gardens – starting 25th February 9.30am – 11.30am
In the workshop you will learn about
- Creating Sacred Spaces – How to create healthy environments for you and your family
- Power of Art – Fun Arts and Craft Activities for Young Children using natural materials
- Mind-Body Nutrition – practical simple ideas for your and family meals
- Transform your Mind – simple strategies to support positive change in you and your family’s life
Course Includes :
- Natural toy and craft making for children
- Bread making – create your own delicious organic wholemeal bread
- Songs and games for early childhood
“Jane has a fascinating story and shares that she has been teaching her Steiner based understanding of the deeper stories and rhythms of early childhood out in more remote Indigenous communities. She is very into the deep nourishing and unfolding of this magical ‘Kingdom’ of early childhood, and uses the practical exercises of these eco parenting workshops to help share ways for parents to support and enrich this early childhood experience.
The course is for adult learning, so wont have a child focus as such, but bubs toddlers and children are welcome.”
Inica Star, January 2014
Tuesday x 4 sessions $100 + $10 materials MCG members $95 + $10 materials Mullumbimby Community Gardens, Stuart St, Mullumbimby, Northern NSW, 2482
Workshop presenter: Jane Hanckel is an early childhood advocate and author of ‘Eco Parenting Growing Greener Children’ an evidence based book on how to raise healthy, happy children. Jane’s work is informed by a Steiner approach to early childhood.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org